Spring AOP | Code Factory
Donate : Link
WordPress Blog : Link
Applications… : Link
Spring Tutorial Index Page: Link
- * AOP means Aspect Oriented Programming. The main aim of AOP is maintain independent business layer and service layer, seperate services from business.
- Aspect = A service.
- Advice = Service provider.
- Point cut = A point/condition to execute aspects for business methods.
- Advisor = Point cut with advice combination. Point cut + Advice
- Proxy = A weaver. It will combine services code along with your business code.
- * To add services to business, AOP we have 3 approaches.
- Programmatic approach
- Declarative approach
- Annotations approach
- * There are 4 types of advices in Spring AOP
- MethodBeforeAdvice: Before Advice it is executed before the actual method call.
- AfterReturningAdvice: After Advice it is executed after the actual method call. If method returns a value, it is executed after returning value.
- MethodInterceptor: Around Advice it is executed before and after the actual method call.
- ThrowsAdvice: Throws Advice it is executed if actual method throws exception.
- ProxyFactoryBean is used to apply interceptor logic to an existing target bean, so that when methods on that bean are invoked, the interceptors are executed before-and-after that method call. This is an example of Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP).
- Spring AOP — Before Advice
- Spring AOP — After Returning Advice
- Spring AOP — Around Advice
- Spring AOP — Throwing Advice
- Spring AOP — Befor, After, Around Advice
- Spring AOP — Pointcut