Spring DAO | Code Factory
Spring Tutorial Index Page: Link
- DAO — Data Access Object it will do data persistence operations. It will interact RDBMS machines, interact with XML files, interact with LDAP machines, interact with NoSQL machines.
- The main aim of DAO is data access operation.
- * In DAO we use Interface implementation pattern. So in future if we want to change DB then it is easy to do.
- * Below are the implementations provider and implementations for connection pool.
- Sun -> DataSource ( I )
- Apache -> BasicDataSource ( C )
- Mchange c3p0 -> ComboPooledDataSource ( C )
- Spring -> DriverManagerDataSource ( C )
- WebLogic -> WebLogic Data Source
- For small enterprice application if you want to use connection pool then ComboPooledDataSource and BasicDataSource is recommended.
- Spring — Difference between JDBC and Spring JDBC
- Spring — Data Source and Connection Pool