Upload Metadata And Files Using Batch Import Or Bulk Import In Alfresco | Code Factory
Reference Link : Link
Alfresco One 5.x Developer’s Guide : Download
Streaming bulk import is exposed in two web scripts :
- A simple UI web script that can be used to set up the parameters for an import. This is an HTTP GET web script with a path of:http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/bulkfsimport
- An initiate web script that kicks off an import using parameters that are passed to it (for the source directory, target space, and so on). If you want to script or invoke the tool programmatically, this is the web script that you call. This is an HTTP POST web script with a path of: http://localhost:8080/alfresco/service/bulkfsimport/initiate
The UI web script presents the following simplified HTML form :
- The Import directory field is required and indicates the absolute file system directory to load the content and spaces from, in an OS-specific format. Note that this directory must be locally accessible to the server on which the Alfresco instance is running. It must either be a local file system or a locally mounted remote file system (mounted using GFS, CIFS, or similar).
- The Target space (Path) field is also required and indicates the target space to load the content into, as a path starting with /Company Home (/Company Home == Repository in header). The separator character is Unix-style “/”, regardless of the platform Alfresco is running on. This field includes an AJAX auto-suggest feature, so you can type any part of the target space name, and an AJAX search is performed to find and display matching items.
- The Target space (NodeRef) field is an alternative to Target space (Path) and indicates the target NodeRef to load the content into.
- The Disable rules check box allows you to turn off rule processing during the bulk import.
- The Replace existing files option indicates whether to replace nodes that already exist in the repository (checked) or skip them (unchecked). Note that if versioning is enabled for a node, the node’s existing content and metadata is preserved as the prior version and the new content and/or metadata will be written into the head revision.
- The Batch Size text field allows you to override the default batch size (the number of directories and files to import at a time, per transaction; defined by the property bulkImport.batch.batchSize) to use in the bulk import.
- The Number of Threads text field allows you to override the default number of threads (defined by the property bulkImport.batch.numThreads) to use in the bulk import.